domingo, 17 de febrero de 2013

And there she was... I finally saw her. She was scared... and confused... like she couldn't recognize me. 
And then I knew. I knew I was no longer the same.... I looked at her, and then I looked at myself... Speechless.
 I'm playing with fire in a small wooden room; I know I can die if I go on with this, but I just cannot stop. It's like somehow, by unknowing myself... by killing myself... I will finally get to know who the hell I am, and I will be alive again... But most importantly, I will stop having this Cinderella/princess/drama queen/ teenager syndrome that I hate so much.
I'm not a princess and life's not a fairytale.
That's why she looked so confused... 
She is not used to see me acting like a grown-up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares