domingo, 11 de noviembre de 2012

Peace is way overestimated.

I do miss feeling.
I do miss being angry, so angry that I start yelling.
I do miss being blushed because of the things someone says to me.
I do miss being interested in someone's thoughts
I do miss being confused and looking at people without knowing what to say.
I do miss being wrong and out of nowhere see the light of truth thanks to somebody.
I do miss being moved for the kindness that is inside people.
I do miss being curious of knowing who everybody is and who they used to be.
I do miss feeling amused with everything that is around me.
I do miss feeling that everything can change in any second.
I do miss being impulsive, and intense... and real.
I do miss feeling feelings.
Sometimes being just fine, and having everything under control,
Being the best you can be...
Being right...
Sometimes it's just not enough.
Peace is way overestimated.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares