I arrived home, left the keys on the coffe table. "Honey... I'm home!" I said. No answer. Not a single sound. "Babe...?" I called again. Nothing. "Must be at work" I thought. I went to the kitchen and there he was lying on the floor. Dead pale. Dead cold. Blood everywhere and a note on the fridge. "I didn't know what else to do".
And so I woke up. My pillow right next to me. My neighbours' music playing loud. Louder. My heart racing dangerously. I turned myself. My bedroom. You were gone. And then I knew. That wasn't the nightmare, this was... 'cause you were alive... and yet you were gone.
Poemas y Antipoemas
(33)
Amigas y Novios
(31)
Paréntesis
(29)
Crisis existenciales
(27)
Depresiones e Iras
(25)
Historias
(19)
Ensayos
(12)
Catarsis de una ilusa
(11)
De película
(8)
cosas mías
(7)
Quotations
(6)
amor
(5)
español
(5)
Poemas
(4)
Respuestas
(4)
prestados
(4)
simplemente raro
(4)
boberías rosadas
(3)
citas
(3)
fantasías
(3)
English
(2)
Nonesense
(1)
cuentos
(1)
desamor
(1)
desolación.
(1)
español.
(1)
miedo
(1)
mmmmm
(1)
thoughts.
(1)
viernes, 19 de septiembre de 2014
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Entradas populares
-
I do miss feeling. I do miss being angry, so angry that I start yelling. I do miss being blushed because of the things someone says to me....
-
¡Está lloviendo! ¡Dios! ¡Está lloviendo! No hay nada más bello que ver al cielo llorar de f e l i c i d a d ... ¡Está lloviendo! ¡Qué hac...
-
Quiero ser un planeta no me molestaré en describir características Quiero ser un planeta es lo que aprendí hoy en Física Quiero ser un plane...
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario