domingo, 9 de enero de 2011

Critical - Jonas L.A (Traducida al español)



I was crying when i heard his magical voice... and I fell in love with life again, cuz in that moment i realize that i was not the only human who felt that way.

Im stuck with you... Its critical...
and this cant be healthy that i cant eat or sleep when you're not with me...

I made a mistake when I let me breathe you like it didn't exist more air
And i'm hysterical, because that's the way i play
if i'm losing the game i get despair
I'm feeling sick, and i'm kinda afraid that we can't play together ever again
because we are becoming in "women" and "man"
I think I made a mistake when I let myself fall in love with a growing up boy
because now I'm stuck with this question
should I follow him and grow
or should I fly away and forget it all?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares