jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

Losing it, that's hell

Have you ever been so sad or angry, scared or anxious that you go like Oh my God, this is hell!!? You see, that's because it is... Hell is not a place...well, maybe in a metaphorical way. But is essentially a state of the soul that is experienced every day, at least for me... Our soul is alive, and she suffer and dies a little every time she cannot understand this nonsense world, or that she is tired of trying to be nice, to be good, to keep going, to keep believing, to keep calm, to keep loving, to keep trying... Hell is a place where everything is scary, everything has this background music that freaks your heartbeat out. Everything is so annoying that you feel like raging inside. Everything is so awful that you cannot stop crying... And you cannot breathe, and you cannot scape, and you see no one 'cause you can't see a thing... you are all by yourself, sometimes... you are not even with yourself. I've been into hell, I've had that nightmare plenty of times... It is full of sadness, confusion, anger... fear and isolation... complete loneliness. My hell is losing myself control... When I lose it, everything feels like crashing down... everything burns and bleeds out of my heart and I feel like I'm going to die... I just cannot breathe... I feel that I'm not alive whatsoever. What is hell, you ask? Hell is the most terrifying place your mind can drive you into. Be careful.


si me equivoqué me importa un pico... xd no mentira... digame por inbox

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares